Since Pokemon Unite is one of the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) games, the game is not possible without Leaderboard. It plays a very important role as it shows a list of all players arranged by specific criteria such as points or ranks, which makes the game enormously competitive. It’s been over a week since this game is launched, many players are still wondering how to check the Leaderboard in Pokemon Unite. So, here we have come up with a complete guide.
How to Check Leaderboard in Pokemon Unite
There are the following 2 game modes in Pokemon Unite:
1. Casual: All the players can play this mode
2. Ranked: In order to play this mode, players first need to fulfill the minimum ranked criteria.
In the game Pokemon Unite, Leaderboard shows the top players who go the higher ranks and in this, the trainer level does not count. You can also check ranking in 5 different categories. For this, you will need to press the ‘+’ button on your controller.
These 5 categories are:
1. Rankings Board
2. Praise Rankings
3. Win Streak Rankings
4. Score Rankings
5. Rankings by Pokemon
Now, you must be wondering about the method to check the leaderboard. It is quite simple and easy.
1. First of all, go to your game Pokemon Unite and then press Main Menu
2. And then press the ‘X’ button on the controller
3. Here, you will see a new menu. And then find and select the ‘Rankings’ option and that’s it – a Leaderboard is opened.
Now, you can check the Trainer Stats such as numbers of battles, win rate, and how many licenses they owned.
Thus, you can view and check several things once you are inside the Leaderboard menu.
Hope you have learned how to check the Leaderboard in Pokemon Unite.
Do not miss to check out our website regularly for the latest updates and tips on several new games.