Disney Plus is a streaming service where you can Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more. Disney plus costs $7.99 per month and Disney Plus with no Ads costs $10.99 per month and $109.99 yearly.
So, If you wanna cancel your trial before it expires or cancel your subscription, then you need to know how to cancel your subscription via desktop, app or even settings app on your iPhone.
To cancel your subscription, you can use your Android, iOS or desktop devices.
How to cancel your Disney Plus?
There are many ways to cancel your Disney plus subscription on different devices.
To cancel your Disney Plus subscription through the browser, you need to follow these steps:
- Open Disney plus and log in to your account in any browser you prefer.
- In the top right corner of your screen, click on your profile.
- From the drop-down option, select and click “My Account”.
- Search Subscription and under there click on The Disney Plus(monthly).
- Then select “cancel subscription” and confirm the cancellation.
To cancel your Disney Plus subscription through your android device, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store and click on your profile icon.
- Tap on the “Payment & Subscription” option.
- From the drop-down options, select “subscription” and tap on it.
- Locate your Disney Plus subscription and tap on it.
- You will find “cancel subscription” at the bottom of the page, Tap it.
- Confirm your cancellation.
To cancel your Disney Plus subscription through your iOS device, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the settings app and tap on your profile.
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Scroll and find your Disney Plus Subscription and tap on it.
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription” and then tap to confirm your cancellation.
That’s how you can cancel your Disney Plus Subscription from various devices.
If you find this guide on How to cancel your Disney Plus subscription helpful, you can check our website for more such guides.