It has no fun at all having a toxic player in your team, or an opponent player that might not be playing by the game’s rules and regulations. But, there is a reporting system in Halo Infinite Multiplayer that gives you peace of mind and justice too. While it should be a rare occurrence, but it is extremely important to know how to report an annoying player in Halo Infinite. Here is how you can report a player in Halo Infinite.
How to Report a Player in Halo Infinite
To report a player in Halo Infinite is pretty simple. Here is a complete step-by-step guide.
1. Log into your Microsoft account using the Halo Support Official Website
2. Scroll to the bottom of any article on the website and then select the option “Submit a Ticket”
3. Next choose Halo Safety – Report a Player from the Ticket Submission submenu
4. When you are asked to select the game, then select “Halo Infinite”
5. Now choose the one that best relates to your player’s problem
6. Enter here the name of your account
7. Summarize the problem
8. Add a full description of the issue
9. Attach any media attachments if you have any
10. And submit your ticket
This way, you can report a player during or after a play. Before reporting, make sure the player has violated Community Standards as any false reports can impact your account negatively.
Are you trying to open the game but it got stuck on Transitioning? In that case, here is how you can fix it. Do check out our guide on how to fix Halo Infinite stuck on transitioning.