Helldivers 2, one of the most anticipated interstellar shooters has become an instant hit as the concurrent players on Steam reached over 100,000 within a few hours from launch, but the game was in a really bad state during the initial few hours. Thanks to the diligent work of Arrowhead, the crashes, and matchmaking issues have improved. To further enhance the experience of Playing Helldivers 2, the developers have released another update. Here are the Helldivers 2 Update 01.000.004 Patch Notes (9 February).
Helldivers 2 Update 01.000.004 Patch Notes (9 February)
The patch released a few hours back is for PC and addresses various instances of crashes as well as improves the matchmaking of the game. Here are the patch notes:
update: the same patch is now out for PS5. Patch notes below.
For this patch, our major areas of focus were
– Resolving crashes.
– Improving matchmaking functionality.
Fixes The following issues have been fixed for this version.
– Resolved crashes when pressing ESC to open the menu, or O to open the social tab.
– Game no longer crashes after matchmaking.
– General improvements to matchmaking.
– Resolved crashes after interacting with the Armory before their first dive.
– Solved crash-to-desktop when equipping the MP-98 Knight.
Known Issues These are issues that were either introduced by this patch and are being worked on, or are from a previous version and have not yet been fixed.
– Players may still experience some instability while matchmaking.