Genshin Impact 4.0 offers a brand new adventure around Fontaine. You can pick up new quests and solve new puzzles as you explore the depths of the water. There are strange creatures called Melusine who inhabit Merusea Village, and some of them will offer quests in return for rewards. One of the quests you can get is the Ancient Colors quest from Mamere, and the quest is divided into three sub quests. In this guide we will see how to complete the first sub-quest, A Brush of Seafoam and Crimson, in Genshin Impact 4.0.
Genshin Impact 4.0 – A Brush of Seafoam and Crimson Sub-Quest Guide
After talking to The Silent Melusine, you can start the first part of the Ancient Colors World Quest. Here we will see how to complete A Brush of Seafoam and Crimson in Genshin Impact 4.0.
To start this sub-quest, make your way to Beryl Region to find a Melusine surrounded by a bunch of Eremites enemies. You can find them if you travel to the Beryl Region Statue of the Seven and look around. They are hard to miss, and once you chase away the Eremites, you can talk to the silent Melusine to start the quest. Below are all the steps you need to complete for this questline
- Chase away the Eremites
- Talk to the Mamere the Silent Melusine
- Go to Merusea Village
- Talk to Mamere
- Go to Mamere’s House and meet Seymour the Clockwork Meka dog
- Walk around and investigate the Box, the Canvas, and the Bottle
- Go to A Lonely Place to Collect the Paint.
- Use the Prisms to Resonate with the Ore
- Find Mamere near the wormhole after completing the above puzzle
- Talk to Mamere inside A Very Warm Place
- Adjust the Position of the Prism to Let it Resonate with the Ore
- Go to Mamere’s House after collecting the Red Stones
- Defeat the Eremites
- Talk to Mamere
Rewards for Completing A Brush of Seafoam and Crimson
- Primogem x50
- Mystic Enhancement Ore x6
- Mora x30000
- Hero’s Wit x4
- Adventure EXP x400
That’s all there is to know about completing A Brush of Seafoam and Crimson in Genshin Impact. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.