Genshin Impact Version 3.2 Hypostatic Symphony may not be as exciting or challenging as its original but at least we have new enemies to deal with. Earlier we made a guide for the first two Hypostasis- Pyro and Cryo one on this page. The final and latest Dendro Hypostatis was recently unlocked for players to challenge. In this article, we’ll list some tips to beating the last two cubes of this event- the Hydro Hypostasis and the Dendro Hypostasis.
Hypostatic Symphony Conclusion in Version 3.2 of Genshin Impact
As for the remaining two cubes- Hydro and Dendro, both can be said to be very easy provided you can make powerful attacks of opportunity when they are vulnerable. Read on to find out the easiest ways to best these cubes.
The Hydro Hypostasis has healing abilities which you need to watch out for. The event Hydro hypostasis also does not make the variety of attacks the original overworld Hydro cube is capable of. Here are some tips to beat this boss in the event:
- Always choose Cryo DMG buff as your Dissonance.
- Whenever the boss spawns slimes- freeze them until you eliminate them to stop the boss from healing its damages.
- You can also catch healing orbs which are on their way to the boss for healing your own characters by simply bloacking their linear path using your damaged character.
- Use Cryo Resonance for the CRIT buff and for having Freeze abilities on hand with almost 100% up-time.
- Damage the boss during its short periods of vulnerability.
- Using a shielder like Zhongli or Diona (and even Layla now) will allow you to do this uninterrupted.
The Dendro Hypostasis is unlike any other as you aren’t technically killing it but purifying it. Unlike the overworld Dendro cube which only spawns its Revival Dendro Cores when it’s trying to revive at the end of the line, the one in this event already has them out from the get go- and they don’t seem to serve any purpose. For starters, you can at least activate these 3 Dendro Cores on the stage with Dendro application.
The best elements against the overworld Dendro cube is Electro and Pyro but in this event, Electro is the more preferred element since there being an Electro DMG buff Dissonance which we highly recommend for the fight. Here are some additional tips that will help you:
- Use Electro, Hydro and Dendro characters for this fight with Zhongli being the shielder if you have him- else go for double Hydro for increased HP% and also healing.
- Set up your Electro character’s skills before the boss becomes vulnerable so that you don’t waste time doing set-ups when the boss is exposed.
- Don’t stay inside the murky Green bits on the stage as you will continue to take damage- unless of course you plan to tank them with a shield or a dedicated healer.
- Dendro and Electro characters who can quickly apply their elements are preferable during the revival phase of the boss- thus catalyst and bow users preferable.
- Since the boss is Immune to Dendro DMG, don’t waste time using your Dendro characters in an attempt to harm it.
The higher difficulty of the fight you choose, the more HP the boss will and have the less chances you will have to use your Dissonances. With higher difficulty levels, make sure to not use your Dissonance buffs carelessly. Since you get rewards till beating the Fearless mode, there’s no reason to take on the Extreme Difficulty challenge unless you are confident you can win.