Like all other new consoles, the Xbox Series X is not without any problems. Recently, players are encountering a new problem with their Xbox Series X. When they launch an app or game, an error comes up – 0x87e10bca. This issue occurs by some technical glitches or bugs. If this error prevents you from playing any game on your Xbox Series X, then you must know how to Fix Xbox Series X Error Code 0x87e10bca.
How to Fix Xbox Series X Error Code 0x87e10bca
Check out the following some possible solutions to fix Xbox Series X Error Code 0x87e10bca are to uninstall the game and then reinstall it.
1. Uninstall and reinstall the game again
One of the easiest and simplest solutions to fix this issue is to uninstall the game and then reinstall it. Here are the steps:
1. Take your controller and press the Xbox button and then select My games & apps and then “See all”
2. In the Games or Apps section, go to the particular game title which you want to uninstall
3. And then press the Menu button on the controller
4. And select Uninstall and then Uninstall all.
Once uninstalled successfully, go through the following steps to install it again.
1. Press the Xbox button, open up the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games or Apps.
2. Then select Full library and then select All owned games/apps
3. Now go to that particular game that you want to install
4. Next, press the Menu button and for a game, choose Manage game & add-ons > Ready to install and then select ‘Install all’ or if you’re installing an app – then select ‘Install’.
5. And the game/app will be installed and then try again. You won’t see the error code 0x87e10bca.
In case, it doesn’t work – try the next solution.
2. Resetting your console
Another solution shared by one of the users on the Xbox discussion forum is to reset your console. For this method, below are the steps:
1. Open up the settings and navigate to devices and streaming
2. Go to Blue Ray > Persistent storage and then clear it 3 times
3. It will reset your console but will keep your games and apps intact
4. Complete the setup and when asked to keep old settings – Select ‘No’
That’s it – Make sure to do this process once every 3 months to avoid the Error Code 0x87e10bca in Xbox Series X.
We hope both of these methods help to fix Xbox Series X Error Code 0x87e10bca.
Even after going through this method, if the problem persists, then we recommend contacting the Xbox support team to take help from them.
That’s how you can fix Xbox Series X Error Code 0x87e10bca.