The Xbox Error Code 0x8015DC24 can be confusing when you first encounter it as there is no information on the Microsoft or Xbox forum explaining the error code. In fact, much of the internet is void of information when it comes to the error code. The error message that you get with the code reads, “Something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x8015DC24].” The error message only states the problem and not the cause, which can make troubleshooting very difficult. Fortunately, there are some things you can do to fix the Xbox error 0x8015DC24.
How to Fix Xbox Error 0x8015DC24
The Error Code 0x8015DC24 occurs on both Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. It prevents you from hosting an Xbox Live party online. Here are the solutions you can try to fix the error.
1. The very first thing you should do is to check the server status of Xbox. In case the service is down due to maintenance or any other reason, you may get Xbox Error Code 0x8015DC24. If there is no issue with the server and still you’re getting the same error code, try the following solutions to fix
2. Check if any issues with the network connection. For this go to Settings >> Network settings >> Test network connection
3. If there is no issue with the network connection then try to fix this issue by disbanding the party and then hosting another one
4. Also, try to hard reset your Xbox console once. For this, press the Xbox button and open up the guide >> Select Profile & system >> Settings >> System >> Console info. And then Reset console. Here you will see 3 options – Select ‘Reset and remove everything
5. Try to switch your internet connection. If you’re are using a Wi-Fi connection, then switch it to Mobile Hotspot and vice versa
Once all of these steps are done, try to launch the game and ask the other players from your party to follow. The Xbox Error 0x8015DC24 should be resolved.
Just in case the issue still persists, then you can contact to Xbox Support Team for further help.
That’s it for this guide on how to fix Xbox Error 0x8015DC24.