Windows 11 is worth the update for most users. This latest operating system is pretty nice to use and pleasant but it has several bugs and issues. Lately, many users are reporting that they are running into a white flashing screen issue. This problem is usually caused by outdated display drivers. However, there could be several other reasons for this issue to occur. A white flashing screen on Windows 11 can really be an annoying issue and so in this guide, we will go through all the possible solutions to get rid of this problem.
How to Fix Windows 11 White Flashing Screen Issue
Before starting the following troubleshooting steps to fix Windows 11 white flashing screen issue, make sure you have updated your Windows to the latest version and then check if the issue is resolved. If that is still happening, you can go through the following guide.
1. Outdated graphics drivers can cause multiple issues including a white flashing screen in Windows 11 so the very first step to fix this issue is to check and update your graphics drivers to the latest version and then the issue should be resolved. For this:
– Open up Device Manager >> Display adapters >> Right-click on Graphics card >> Update driver
2. Your system’s hardware acceleration can also be one of the reasons behind the white flashing screen issue in Windows 11. Therefore, try disabling hardware acceleration and check if that makes any difference. For this: click on the Start button >> Settings >> System >> Display >> Graphics Settings >> Click on Change default graphics settings >> Toggle off next to the “Hardware-acceleration GPU scheduling” option.
3. At times, disabling the visual effect in your system can also help to fix Windows 11 white flashing screen issue. For this: Go to Settings >> Accessibility >> Visual effects >> tick off next to Animation effects and then check if the issue has been fixed or not.
4. If Windows 11 is running out of RAM, then your screen will start flashing. Therefore, make sure you have sufficient RAM to run Windows 11 smoothly on your system. To check: Go to Task Manager >> Memory tab and check if the RAM is low. If it is low, then you need to upgrade the RAM and then check if the issue has been resolved or not.
That’s all for this guide. Hopefully, one of these methods will help you to fix Windows 11 white flashing screen issue.