Fortnite is a phenomenal battle royal game where you can have a great time with your friends. Epic Games often release a new patch and update and the latest major update is 23.20. It features a new Falcon Scout drone, fresh skins, new Reality Augments, etc. but many players are not happy with this new update as they are unable to log in to the game. When they attempt to enter into the same, they receive a “Successfully logged out” error message. If you are also not able to play the game due to this error, let’s learn how you can fix it with some quick workarounds.
Fix the Fortnite Successfully Logged Out Error
Many players are reporting this error on Reddit and Twitter and asking Epic Games to resolve it asap. Thankfully, the developers have recently acknowledged this issue on their official Twitter page.
As you can see, their team is investigating an issue and hopefully, we will have its hotfix soon. Meanwhile, there are a few things you can try to resolve the “Successfully logged out” error in Fortnite. Meanwhile, a couple of things you can try to do to make sure the problem is not related to your gaming device or game.
1. First of all, make sure your game is updated to the latest version.
2. In addition, try to exit the game and restart the launch application. Also, make sure to restart your gaming platform.
3. Next, try verifying the integrity of game files to fix any missing or corrupted game files. To do that:
On Epic Games:
– Launch Epic Games and go to Library
– Click on the three dots or right-click on the game icon
– Click on Manage on the drop-down navigation
– Click on “Verify” from the list
– Once the scanning is done, try logging into the game and you won’t face the error
– Launch Steam and go to Library
– Right-click on the game and go to Properties
– Click on Local Files
– Lastly, click on “Verify integrity of game files” from the list
– Once the scanning is done, try logging into the game and the error should be fixed
If nothing helped, worry not as this is a server-side issue and you can’t do much to fix this error until Epic Games sort it out from their end.
That’s everything you can try to fix Fortnite ‘Successfully logged out’ error.
Check our next guide: How to fix Fortnite stuck on ‘Checking for updates’ error.