Nowadays, Roblox creates several problems, and Error Code 769 is one of them that prevents players from playing the game. This error looks something like “Teleport Failed: Unknown exception. (Error Code: 769)” or “Teleport failed due to an unexpected error. (Error Code: 769)”. Such error displayed when teleportation to another place while in-game fails for several reasons such as if the game requires you to have additional administrator access on your PC to install the game. Or it can also occur due to a variety of network connection-related issues. If you are one of the players struggling with Roblox Error Code 769, here are some solutions you can try.
Fix Roblox Error Code 769 Teleport Failed
Here are two solutions you can try to fix the Roblox error code 769.
Teleport Failed Easy fix
1. Go to Control Panel
2. Click on Network and Internet
3. Choose Network and Sharing Center
4. Click on ‘Chance adapter settings on the left panel
5. Next, right-click on the Network and select Properties
6. Now, select ‘Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4)
7. Go to Properties and select ‘Use the following DNS server addresses’
8. Enter this value under ‘Preferred DNS server’ – 184.108.40.206
9. Also, enter this value under ‘Alternate DNS server’ – 220.127.116.11 and then click on Ok and close set-up.
10 Next, search for CMD on your PC and Run as Admin.
11. Type or copy-paste this command: ‘netsh winsock reset’ and then click on Enter and wait for the success message.
12. Type or copy-paste this command: ipconfig /flushdnsand then click on Enter and wait for the success message. Once done, close CMD and reboot your system.
If still the Roblox Error Code 769 Teleport Failed is not fixed, try following instructions.
Run Game Manager as Administrator
1. Search for the ‘Game Manager’ icon on your PC’s desktop, and right-click on it, and select ‘Run as administrator’.
2. If you get a Windows pop-up and asking to allow the program, then confirm that you want to run the Game Manager by clicking ‘Yes’.
3. Once done, try to install your game once again.
If you can install your game, follow these steps to make Game Manager always run as administrator.
1. Find the Game Manager icon on your desktop, then right-click on it and select Properties.
2. In the Properties window, click on the Compatibility tab at the top.
3. And then check the option to Run this program as an administrator in the Privilege Level, and then click Ok.
Most probably, by following these instructions, you can easily fix Roblox error code 769 Teleport Failed. In case, you’re still getting the same issue, then you need to uninstall and reinstall the game and make sure to log in as a user with administrator access as Roblox needs both the Game Manager and the installation to run. Learn How to Fix Roblox Error Code 103?