Rainbow Six Siege is one of the most popular multiplayer games available today. The number of players on the game have never been more after the release of the Crimson Heist. Despite frequent updates from developers, players keep encountering the “Servers Unreachable” error code (3-0x0001000B). This is a self-explanatory error which is regarding the connection to the Ubisoft servers. But also, there is a little possibility that your house connection may be one of the problems as well. Here is what you can do to fix Rainbow Six Siege Error Code 3-0x0001000B.
Possible reasons for Rainbow Six Siege Error Code 3-0x0001000B
– Corrupted or lost game files
– Faulty LAN connection settings
– The server is not working properly or too far
If you’re also facing this error, there is nothing to worry about. We have done extensive research and found several solutions to resolve this unusual application behavior. Check out.
How to Fix Rainbow Six Siege Error Code 3-0x0001000B
There are several methods to fix Rainbow Six Siege Error Code 3-0x0001000B, let us check them out:
Method 1: By verifying the integrity of the game files
According to use, this is one of the best methods. It will scan the game files for corrupted or lost files and it re-downloads them from Steam servers.
1. Double click on the icon of Steam on the desktop and open. Or you can also open it from the start menu.
2. Then, open the Library subsection and find Rainbow Six Siege in the game list.
3. Next, right-click on the name in the game list and select Properties from the context menu. Search for the Local Files tab and click on the Verify integrity of game files button.
4. Thus, the tool will start downloading any corrupt or missing files and you should reopen the game afterward and check whether or not Rainbow Six Siege Error Code 3-0x0001000b is gone or not.
Method 2: By detecting LAN settings automatically
The internet connection setting is very significant to this error code as many times, it shows if there are any issues in the connection of the Rainbow Six Siege server. The following steps will detect automatically appropriate settings in this game and hopefully, the Error Code 3-0x0001000B will get fixed. Follow these instructions:
1. Open Internet Explorer on your computer.
2. Then click on the cogwheel icon which you will see in the upper right corner.
3. Once opened, click on the Internet Options to open a related connection settings list.
4. And then, navigate to the Connections tab and then click on LAN Settings.
5. Lastly, check on the box ‘Automatically detect settings”.
6. Apply any changes and then restart your computer and you will see the Rainbow Six Siege error code 3-0x0001000b is no longer.
That’s all! These are some of the best solutions you can try out. If you have found an easier solution, don’t forget to let us know by writing in the comment section below.