Out of all gaming consoles, PlayStation seems to be ahead when it comes to a preferred console choice. But like most gaming consoles, PlayStation too comes with errors and bugs. Recently, the most recurring bug that players are facing is the WS-44750-0 error code. This error prevents players from getting past the loading screen, and there are several reasons why this error occurs. In this guide, we will see how to fix the PlayStation error code WS-44750-0.
Fix PlayStation Error Code WS-44750-0
The PlayStation WS-44750-0 error code prevents players from logging in and playing their favorite games. Here we will see how to fix this error code in PlayStation
Read More: Fix PlayStation Error CE-117773-6
The WS-44750-0 error usually occurs after the user has performed a software update. There are many reasons why this error occurs, and we will see all the ways to fix it below.
- Check Server Status: Usually, the error happens because the PlayStation servers are not responding. You can check on the official PlayStation Server page or sites like Downdetector to find out if servers are working
- Check Network Connectivity: Sometimes the error will appear if there is a problem with your network. You can try to restart your router, switch to a different network, change to an Ethernet cable or use Mobile Hotspot.
- Change DNS settings: To do this, go to the PlayStation settings > Network > Setup Internet Connection > Choose your Connection > Custom > IP Address: Auto > DHCP Host Name: Do Not Specify > DNS Field: Manual > DNS Values and MTU Settings: Auto > Proxy: Do Not Use. Test the internet once all settings are in place.
- Power restart the console: You can try to power shutdown and restart the PlayStation. To do this, first put the console to sleep, then unplug all the cables, including the router cables. Wait 5 seconds then plug it back in and start up the console and router.
- Contact Support: If none of the above tips work, then it is best to contact the support team and get this issue sorted.
That’s all there is to know about the WS-44750-0 error code for PlayStation and how to fix it. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.