Ghost of Tsushima: Legends is an ultimate co-op looter-slasher game with some tremendous visual effects that take the game to the next level. This game is exclusively designed for PS & PS5 platforms. The devs of this game, Sucker Punch Productions, have recently released a new update – Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut on the PS5 which features certain physical content and the Iki island expansion pack. However, many players are disappointed with this new update as they are reporting that their Ghost of Tsushima Legends Progress Lost after Director’s Cut Update on PS5.
Players are complaining that their progress is lost when they transferred the save from PS4 to PS5. And such issues happened only after a new Director’s Cut update. Are you having the same issue? Well, we have got a solution which we are going to reveal here below.
How to Fix Ghost of Tsushima Legends Progress Lost on PS5
If your Ghost of Tsushima Legends Progress Lost after Director’s Cut Update on PS5, there is a solution which is tried by many players ant it worked. This fix involves physical access to a PlayStation 4 and a PS+ subscription. Here is a complete step-by-step guide.
1. Log in to any PS4 by using your account and download the Ghost of Tsushima: Legends PS4 version.
2. Now, take your PS5 and go to the PS+ > Click on the PS+ Cloud-icon which you will find on the top right.
3. Then, upload your GOT PS4 version-saved data onto the PS+ Cloud.
4. Go to PS+ and press the top right button and then go to online storage or cloud and download your GOT PS4 version saved data which you were uploaded from PS5. Once done, launch the GOT game on PS4 and check if it is running fine and also you will find the progress there.
5. Next step is a bit risky so do it carefully and only start if you have already downloaded the saved data to the PS4 completely. Because the next process will delete saved data completely on both PS4 and PS5 versions. This step is necessary otherwise it will not let you migrate saved data from the PS4 as we already have its data on the PS5.
So, open up PS5 and then click on the Cloud icon which you will find at the top right > Then click on the delete saved data for both PS4 and PS5.
7. Lastly, get into the GOT PS5 version > transfer PS4 console save > Then transfer any single player save. And there you go!
If you will go through all of these steps carefully and properly, you won’t lose your Ghost of Tsushima Legends progress on PS5.
The devs have not yet acknowledged this major issue. Meanwhile, you can go through this step-by-step guide to fix Ghost of Tsushima Legends Progress Lost on PS5.