Bless Unleashed is one of the much-awaited RPG action games which is released recently on 6th August 2021. However, as soon as it got released, many players are reporting on several issues from around the world. Most of the issues are related to the Stuttering and FPS drop. And so, players are experiencing bad UI, graphics, and textures. If you’re fed up with the same issues and looking for the right guide, you’re here at the right place. Fortunately, there are several workarounds which you can do to fix Bless Unleashed stuttering and FPS drop issues.
Fix Bless Unleashed Stuttering and FPS Drop
Before we jump onto the solutions, make sure your system has minimum requirements for this game to play efficiently. Also, we have given recommended requirements so that you can enhance the overall performance while playing Bless Unleashed.
Minimum System Requirements
– Operating System: Windows 7 / 8.1 / Or 10 with 64-bit
– RAM: 8 GB
– DirectX: Version 11
– Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
– Processor: AMD FX-6300 / Intel Core i5-4430
Recommended System Requirements
– Operating System: Windows 10 with 64-bit
– RAM: 16 GB
– DirectX: Version 11
– Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB
– Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600/Intel Core i5-6600K
If your system already has these specs and still the game is stuttering and dropping FPS, then you may check out the following troubleshooting guide.
1. Update the Graphics drivers and OS
- Although the Windows Operating System has a built-in update feature, many be it is disabled and so that your OS is outdated. So, always make sure to get it latest version. Many times, massive games like Bless Unleashed create errors because of the outdated OS. Also, make sure to get the latest version for your graphics drivers.
2. Disable GeForce Experience and Stem Overlay
- If you are not using Nvidia, then GeForce Experience and Steam can be the main cause of the game stuttering. The Steam overlay offers several fancy features like screenshots, and in-game purchasing, and much more. If you have already activated these features, it is recommended to disable them on your PC. For this, open up Steam, then go to ‘Library’ and right-click on the game, and then select its ‘Properties’. Jump on the General tab and there uncheck ‘Enable Steam Overlay while in-game’. Once done, relaunch the game and see, the game will start running without Stuttering or any other issues.
- In order to disable GeForce Experience: Open up GeForce Experience. Then click on the Gear icon which you will see on the top-right of your screen. Go to the General section and toggle the In-game Overlay button. This way, it will be turned off. Relaunch Bless Unleashed and see if you are still getting the same problem or not.
3. Close all the Background Running programs
- Sometimes, it happens that the background running programs intervene in the game as they consume a lot of resources and so creates problems in massive games like Bless Unleashed. So, it is advisable to close those programs if you are currently not using them as it unnecessarily decreases the CPU progress.
That’s all – Currently, these are the only things you can do to Fix Bless Unleashed Stuttering and FPS Drop issue.