Battlefield 2042 is a popular next-generation of first-person shooter game available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. However, recently many players are encountering the error code 15 1305p. When this error code triggers, it stops players from logging into the game. The exact error message reads – “Unable to load data persistent data. The game will return to the start menu. Please check your Internet connection, ensure the Platform Client is online, and try again.” Thankfully, there are a few steps you can try to fix this error. Let’s learn how to fix Battlefield 2042 error code 15 1305p.
How to Fix Battlefield 2042 Error Code 15 1305p
Before you start the following troubleshooting steps, make sure to:
1. Check the current server status. Click here to know all the methods to check the current server status of Battlefield 2042. If the servers are down, then this error code will be eliminated automatically once their services are back online.
2. Update your game to the latest version. An outdated game can create multiple issues and errors including 15 1305p.
3. The next method we recommend is to try clearing the cache data to fix Battlefield 2042 error code 15 1305p. To do that:
– On PC: Click on three lines in your EA App >> Help >> App Recovery >> Clear Cache
– On Xbox and PlayStation: Turn off your console >> plug out the power cable, and wait for 2 to 3 minutes >> power on the console
– On Nintendo Switch: Navigate to the cache section using these steps: Home >> System Settings >> System >> Formatting Options >> Clear Cache
Once done, launch the game and the error should be eliminated.
4. If that doesn’t help too, try turning OFF crossplay from Settings and then logging into the game and it will help to fix the error code 15 1305p.
5. You can also try playing the game at different times. In case you are attempting to join the game during peak times, then you might face this error due to overloaded servers.
6. A poor and unstable internet connection can also cause this error so make sure there is no issue with your internet connection. You can also try resetting your modem/router and/or switching your connection from WiFi to Wired and vice versa.
7. In case you are using a VPN service to play the game, simply disable your VPN connection while playing the game or uninstall it and then check if the error persists.
8. Make sure your Firewall or Antivirus program is not blocking the game. For this, go to the settings in your firewall and antivirus and check if they are not blocking the game.
9. If the error still continues, try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it.
That’s it for this guide on how to fix Battlefield 2042 error code 15 1305p.
That’s everything we have covered to fix Battlefield 2042 error code 15 1305p.
Read more: How to fix Battlefield 2042 stuttering, lag, and FPS drop.