Aliens: Fireteam Elite is a co-op third-person survival shooter game that has been released recently by Cold Iron Studios. However, many players are reporting that they are getting an error message like 0x00000008 at the launching of the game. Some other players are also experiencing an ‘Exception Access Violation’ error. This error can occur on any PC and that prevents you from running the game applications. We are going to address both of these errors below. Let’s find out how to fix Aliens: Fireteam Elite Endeavor.exe Error and Exception Access Violation.
How to Fix Aliens: Fireteam Elite Endeavor.exe Error
When you click on the Endeavor.exe file to run the game, you are getting errors like “XAPOFX1_5.dll not found”, “D3DCOMPILER_43.dll not found”, or “X3DAudio1_7.dll not found”. For this, you will need to update the DirectX drivers. Check out the following steps:
1. Open up the “\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\CommonRedist\DirectX” folder
2. Click on the ‘dxsetup.exe’ file and the process will start
3. Once finished, restart the PC
How to Fix Aliens: Fireteam Elite Exception Access Violation
Are you facing a0x00000008 error whenever you launch the game? If yes, then you will need to turn off the Antivirus software as it prevents the game from running seamlessly.
Here are some simple steps to follow to turn off Windows 10 Defender software:
1. Click on the Start button.
2. Then go to ‘Settings >> Update and Security >> Windows Security >> Virus and Threat Protection >> Manager Settings
3. From the Manager Settings, you can turn off the real-time protection. Once your game finishes, you can then turn it ON again.
That’s all for this guide on How to Fix Fireteam Elite Endeavor.exe error and Exception Access Violation.