Destiny 2 is down for maintenance today at the time of writing the post. The maintenance was announced a few hours back and the servers are expected to go live at 11 AM PST. The patch arrives only a few days after a major update for the game. There have been some concerning issues with the game after the last patch. The update 220.127.116.11 will likely bring adjustments and changes that the community has been demanding since the last patch. We will update this post as soon as the Destiny 2 Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes go live.
Destiny 2 Update 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes
Once the servers are back online, make sure that you update the game to avoid the Destiny 2 error code CAT or similar errors. You can find the patch notes below within seconds of them becoming live.
Destiny 2 Patch 126.96.36.199 Notes
- Reduced the completion criteria for the Rolled Stats Seasonal Triumph.
- Increased the Wishing Glass Shards drop rate from enemies defeated in The Coil.
Starcrossed (Exotic Mission)
- Fixed an issue where players could damage the boss through the glass wall of the arena.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where Blast Radius would grant Armor Charge on non-enemy takedowns.
- Fixed issue so rear-loading Rocket Launchers now correctly appear on Inspection Screens.
- Fixed an issue where newly acquired Dreaming City weapons were not progressing the Dreaming City badge.
- Resolved an issue where Twitch bounties may erroneously indicate that a reward can be claimed when none is available.