The Sins of the Flesh DLC in Cult of the Lamb now offers a new currency called Sins, which is similar to Devotion. While it is easy to farm Devotion since there are plenty of methods for it, Sins is an entirely different method altogether. Luckily, with the new update, there are a handful of ways you can farm Sins quickly. In this guide we’ll see how to farm sins in Cult of the Lamb Sins of the Flesh DLC
Cult of the Lamb Sins of the Flesh – How to Farm Sins Quickly
Sins is a new currency you can obtain in the Sins of the Flesh DLC. Here we will see how to farm sins quickly in Cult of the Lamb.
- Cult of the Lamb Sins of the Flesh – How to Get Dr. Sozonius Follower
- Cult of the Lamb Sins of the Flesh – How to get Worm Follower Skin
- Cult of the Lamb Sins of the Flesh – How to Get Sozo Follower
Farming Sins can be a bit different from farming Devotion, but luckily you can set your Followers to get sins for you. There are two new structures that can help you farm sins, and that is the Drinkhouse and the Drum Circle. The Drinkhouse is a brewery where you can feed your followers various concoctions. You can unlock drink recipes by scavenging for ingredients, and some recipes can help produce more sins than others. As for the Drum Circle, this is a little mini game you can play for one of your Followers, and as a reward they will generate Sins.
Besides buildings, Rituals and Traits can also help in generating Sins. Below are all the Rituals and Traits you can use to get Sins
- Rite of Lust
- Rite of Wrath
- Gluttony of Cannibals
- Hedonist Trait – 10% decrease in productivity but increases Sin generation by 15%
- Virtuous Trait – Produces Sin 20% slower.
- Unrepentant – Produces Sin 15% faster.
- Doctrinal Extremist Cult Trait – The Confession Booth will generate Sin instead of Loyalty
- Violent Extremist Cult Trait – Mini-bosses have a chance of dropping Sin
- Fertility Cult Trait – Hatched Followers will be born with some Sin
Since Sins are considered a currency, they can be used to upgrade temples, build structures, re-indoctrinating followers, and also help remove the cooldown on purgatory.
That’s all there is to know about farming Sins in Cult of the Lamb. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well