The new season of Rocket League is finally out and it features several changes including a new cowboy-themed car, 2v2 mode, and other several changes in tournaments. However, it also brings a few glitches. One of them is the ‘Duplicate login detected’ error. This is a server-related issue where players are getting this message especially when they attempt to log in. Many players also experienced the same error when they finish a match. This is quite frustrating as it doesn’t allow users to enter into the game as it occurs while login. Let’s learn is there any solution to fix Rocket League ‘Duplicate login detected’.
Rocket League ‘Duplicate login detected’
If you are wondering if there is any solution to fix Rocket League ‘Duplicate login detected’ error, well, we must say that, there is no strong fix as the issue is from the server-side. However, there are some workarounds that you can try to get rid of it.
- Log out completely from the game and try to log in again
- Shut down your computer completely and then restart it again, and launch the game and try to log in
- Also, make sure that the game is updated with the latest version
- Reset your password and login again by using a new password
- Ensure that you have a proper steady internet connection
- At last, also try to uninstall Rocket League completely and install it again including all datafiles and updates
- If nothing works, then you should contact to Rocket League Support team.
This is the common problem with Rocket League as it also occurred before but now recently many players are experiencing the same problem and reporting on forums. So far, devs have not acknowledged this issue. Hopefully, we will have its permanent solution in the upcoming patch/update.
That’s everything you need to know about Rocket League ‘Duplicate login detected’.