Call of Duty – Season 3 ‘Black Ops Cold War’ is in full swing with lots of new challenges, weapons, modes, and medals for players to take on. One of the important medals which you need to unlock is the ‘This is Personal’ medal. In COD season 3, there are some medals which you will get automatically, while others require you to complete certain tasks. ‘This is Personal’ medal which is quite tricky to get. Let’s quickly find out how to earn the ‘This is Personal’ medal in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
How to Earn the ‘This is Personal’ Medal in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
In order to earn the ‘This is Personal’ medal, you will need to complete any of the following actions in zombies or multiplayer game modes.
– Multiplayer Mode: Kill an enemy using a melee weapon.
– Zombies Mode: Kill 7 or more enemies quickly using a melee weapon.
You can play any of the multiplayer game modes through the challenge. Although this challenge will be quite easier if you will play it in Zombie Mode, the following are some of the best tricks you can apply to complete it quickly.
– Make sure to equip stealth and movement speed boosting curves as they will be key to finish this quest as quickly as possible.
– Also, you can add the Tracker Perk which will be helpful to kill your opponent one by one by wrapping it around the enemy.
– Always make sure to look at your back also in case some enemy players are on the same quest as you. Since this event is new, you will get to see many players on the same quest at the same time, there could be accidental knife-only matches.
That’s everything you need to know about How to Earn the ‘This is Personal’ medal in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.