Are you planning to sell your Ulefone S10 pro and want to reset the device before handing it over to anyone? Well, doing a Factory Data Reset is quite complicated on Ulefone S10 Pro as it has an FRP (Factory Reset Protection) lock.
So, first, you need to ByPass FRP lock and then you can remove your Google account on Ulefone S10 Pro. Do not worry! Here in the following guide, we have provided a complete and easy step-by-step guide.
How to Bypass FRP Lock or Remove Google Account on Ulefone S10 Pro?
Before you directly start the steps to ByPass FRP lock or remove Google Account on Ulefone S10 Pro, it is important to download and install some of the supported Firmware and Drivers. Here are the details.
– First of all, download SP Flash Tool and install it on your PC (Computer or Laptop).
– Download Stock ROM for Ulefone S10 Pro which is our Scatter File.
– Download and install VCOM Drivers on your PC.
– Also, you will need to download Ulefone USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
– Ensure to have at least a 50% charging on your Ulefone S10 Pro for a smooth process.
Please Note: This guide is only for the Ulefone S10 Pro so DO NOT try on any other model.
Once you have acquired the above prerequisites, now you may proceed with the following step-by-step guide.
A step-by-step guide to ByPass FRP Lock or Remove Google Account on Ulefone S10 Pro?
Follow this step-by-step guide carefully to ByPass FRP Lock or Remove Google Account on Ulefone S10 Pro successfully.
– First, download and extract the SP Flash tool on your computer.
– Next, download and extract the zip file of Stock ROM for your phone.
– Now, you need to move the Scatter txt file from the Stock ROM zip file to the SP Flash tool folder.
– Open the flash tool.exe file in the SP Flash tool folder.
– In the SP Flash Tool, you need to load the Scatter text file.
– Next, tap on the format menu and select Manual Mode.
– Here you have to change the Begin Address and Format Length value by changing it with the Scatter File text FRP value.
– To do this, open the Scatter file text inside the SP Flash tool in Notepad.
– Next search for keyword FRP by pressing the “Ctrl + F” shortcut key.
– Copy the Linear_start_address and paste it on Begin address box and Physical_start_address on Format Length in the SP Flash tool.
– Once this is done, tap on the “Start” button.
– Next, switch off your phone. Once it is turned off completely, press and hold the Volume Up button and connect your device to the computer using a USB Cable.
And it’s done – the SP Flash tool will reset the FRP lock successfully.
Next, we will learn how to remove Google Account on Ulefone S10 Pro.
How to remove Google Account on Ulefone S10 Pro?
Go through the following steps to remove Google Account on Ulefone S10 Pro.
1. To remove the Google account, first go to the setting of the device.
2. Next scroll down and search “Accounts” and tap on it to get into it.
3. In the Accounts section, you will find several accounts which are linked to your Ulefone S10 Pro including Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
4. Since, we need to remove the Google account, tap on it and press “Remove Account” to continue.
5. You will get a confirmation message to remove that Google Account from the Ulefone S10 Pro device. Tap on “Remove account” again to confirm.
And that’s done!! Google account on Ulefone S10 Pro will be deleted successfully.