Are you tired of verifying your Google account every time you unlock your IKU U1 phone? If yes, then here you are at the right place. In the following post, you will learn how to bypass the FRP Lock on IKU U1 and remove Google Account.
IKU U1 comes with Android 7.0 Nougat and is driven by MediaTek Chipsets. Since we all know that, this process is known for its great performance in budget smartphones, but it is annoying to verify a Google account every time you unlock your device. So, we have come up with the best solution to ByPass FRP lock and remove Google Account.
ByPass FRP lock on IKU U1 – Remove Google Account
Before we proceed, we need to download some of the firmware and drivers, which we have mentioned below:
– A Mac PC or Windows PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
– Download and Install “SP Flash Tool” on your PC or Laptop.
– Download Stock Firmware of IKU U1 which is a Scatter File.
– Download and Install MTK VCOM Drivers on your PC.
– Download Android USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
– Charge your phone at least 50% for a smooth process.
– Make sure to have a Full Backup of your phone’s internal data before proceeding to the next steps.
Please Note: Above drivers and firmware will only on the IKU U1 so DO NOT try them on any other devices.
Once you fulfill all of these requirements, you can now start following steps:
Steps to ByPass FRP Lock on IKU U1
Make sure to follow these steps carefully to remove FRP Lock on IKU U1 using SP Flash Tool:
1. First of all, you need to download the SP Flash Tool and extract it on your computer.
2. Next, download the Stock ROM for your smartphone and extract its zip file.
3. Now, you need to move the Scatter.txt file from the Stock ROM zip file to the SP Flash Tool folder.
4. Open the flash tool.exe file in the SP Flash tool folder.
5. In the SP Flash tool, you need to load the Scatter text file.
6. Now click on the Format in the menu and select Manual Mode.
7. Here, you have to change the Begin Address and Format Length by replacing it with the Scatter file text FRP Value.
8. To do this, open the Scatter file text in the SP Flash Tool using Notepad.
9. Now press Ctrl + F shortcut key and search for Keyword FRP.
10. Next, copy the Liner_start_address and paste it over Begin address box and Physical_start_address on Format Length in the SP Flash Tool.
11. Once this is done, click on the “Start” button.
12. Next, turn off your phone, and when it is turned off completely, press and hold the Volume Up button and connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable and that’s done! SP Flash Tool will successfully reset the FRP Lock.
Next, we will learn how to Remove Google Account:
How to Remove Google Account on IKU U1?
To Remove a Google account successfully, you need to go through the following steps:
1. Go to settings of your Iku U1 device.
2. Scroll down through the settings of the Iku U1 and search for the section “Accounts” and tap on it.
3. All the accounts linked to your device will appear here including Google accounts. Tap on the Google Account which you want to remove from your device.
4. Now, press “Remove account” to continue.
5. In the small window, you will get a confirmation message. Tap on “Remove account” again to confirm. REMEMBER: All data linked with this account will be deleted permanently from this device.
We hope that you have successfully ByPassed the FRP Lock on IKU U1 and remove your Google account. If you still have any queries, you can write us in the comment section below.