Baldur’s Gate 3 is a role-playing game where players can play and choose between 12 classes and 11 races. The game was developed and published by Larian Studios. This game is the third game in the Baldur’s Gate series and it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme like the previous games. With there being 12 classes, it can be difficult picking any single class but even more difficult if players want a magic caster because there are Sorcerers and Wizards in the game. They both have advantages and disadvantages in the game so picking one can be daunting. This guide will help you make a choice between Which class to choose Sorcerer or Wizards in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Sorcerer Vs. Wizard – Which Class to Choose
There are 2 spell casters in the game Sorcerer and Wizards, both of them have many differences and some similarities as well. Sometimes one is ahead in one thing or vice versa. If players anyone one of them, they can go ahead and pick it as there is nothing wrong with both of them. But if according to strength and weakness which is better:
Let’s talk about the differences between both the class:
- The magic spells are already known to Sorcerer as they are “born” with it but for the wizard, players would need to learn the magic
- The magic spells for sorcerers are limited in number but for wizards, players would have many spells to choose from as they learn them from different books
- For Sorcerer to learn new spells they need to level up but for the Wizards, they can learn spells from the scrolls.
- For the wizards, they can cast spells regularly because they can recover faster but for the wizards, players need to maintain their spells as they can recover it once per day
- The wizards are always ready to fight and they can simply wing it but for wizards due to their limited casts, they have to plan their fights.
After all these talks about differences, they still seem somewhat similar in terms of playstyle and spells. It is recommended to go for wizards if players are new and want to learn more about games and different spells. If players have played past Baldur’s Gate version, they can pick a sorcerer and have fun in the game.
That’s all you need to know about Which class to choose Sorcerer or Wizards in Baldur’s Gate 3. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.