Baldur’s Gate 3 is a role-playing game where players can play and choose between 12 classes and 11 races. The game is developed and published by Larian Studios. This game is the third game in the Baldur’s Gate series and it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme like the previous games. Players can roam around the world to clear many missions to even buy slaves. One of the Slaves who can be bought is Oskar Fevrasand he can be very expensive to buy as well in the early game. This guide will show you what are the consequences of buying Oskar Fevras and whether should you buy him in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Read More: Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 Save Bug, Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 HDR Not Working, Baldur’s Gate 3: Which Class Should You Play First, Who is the Guardian in Baldur’s Gate 3, Where To Find The Wolf Rune For Enclave Library Puzzle In Baldur’s Gate 3
Should you buy Oskar Fevras?
Oskar Fevras is an artist who has been kept as a Captive but can be purchased early in the game. The group that is keeping him captive is called the Zhent and is an evil group that sells slaves. Here are the steps to get the options to Buy Oskar Fevras:
- Players need to progress in a main story
- Players need to complete the quest called Find the Missing Shipment
- Players now can go to Zhentarim Hideout and talk to Brem
- Brem is the person players need to talk to start the Oskar Fevras quest
After getting the quest, players have to convince Brem to free the Oskar Fevras by doing fim favours and completing his various tasks. If players manage to do that, then Oskar Fevras will be set free but if players can’t able to do that, they can simply buy the Oskar Fevras from the merchant and set him free.
Here are the reasons why players should set Oskar Fevras free:
- He is a good person who left town because of his love towards 2 women but couldn’t decide who to choose, then got captured by the evil group.
- He is a well-known Artist and is a prominent figure in the main story of the game
- After freeing him from the evil group, players will get more quests about him (Free Exp for the players)
The only reason for not freeing him would be that he is too expensive (he cost around 500-700 gold and even cost an extra 200 to send him to the city) or players don’t like him very much as he is a liar as well.
That’s all you need to know about whether Should you buy Oskar Fevras In Baldurs Gate 3. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.