Baldur’s Gate 3 has plenty of surprises the deeper you explore the realm. After meeting Auntie Ethel, you will try to find her later for answers. But her hideout is filled with traps and enemies, and there is a section of the passage filled with Noxious Fumes. These fumes are dangerous and cannot be crossed. If you want to know how to pass through noxious fumes, we have got you covered. In this guide we will see how to pass through the Noxious Fumes in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Baldur’s Gate 3 – How to Pass Through The Noxious Fumes
While completing the Save Mayrina quest, you will encounter a pit filled with Noxious Fumes. There is a way to get past the fumes, and here we will see how to get through it in Baldur’s Gate 3.
During your time in the Overgrown Tunnel and trying to find Mayrina, you will encounter a passage filled with Noxious Fumes. In order to dispel the fumes, there is a way to stop them. Follow the steps below to bypass fumes.
- Ungroup your party and pass the perception check to see the vents under the fumes.
- You can try a fire spell to dispel one portion of the fume and get a better view underneath.
- Have a heavy object ready. It can be a crate or even a shield.
- Just make sure that it won’t break when you throw it.
- Try to toss the object on top of the vent.
- You need to block the vent to stop the fumes from being released.
- You can use Mage Hand or any other cantrip to reach further.
- Once the vent is blocked, the fumes will disappear.
- You can now cross the passage.
That’s all there is to know about the Noxious Fumes in Baldur’s Gate 3. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.