Baldur’s Gate 3 is a role-playing game where players can play and choose between 12 classes and 11 races. The game is developed and published by Larian Studios. This game is the third game in the Baldur’s Gate series and it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme like the previous games. The game was released yesterday and players have been enjoying everything about the game from many different classes and races to quests/missions. Players while exploring will find themselves in front of many puzzles and some of them can be difficult to Solve. One of the puzzles is in the early stage where players will be in the Enclave Library and will see 4 pedestals but from one of them statue is not there and that is the Wolf Rune that players need to find. This guide will show you Where To Find The Wolf Rune For Enclave Library Puzzle In Baldur’s Gate 3.
Where To Find The Wolf Rune For Enclave Library Puzzle?
In order to find the Wolf Rune for the Enclave Library Puzzle, players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to go to the Enclave Library Puzzle room
- Then they need to go to the hall and find the NPC called Rath
- Now players have 2 options:
- To kill him and get the Wolf Rune (this will make them side with Goblins)
- To kill the goblins and their leaders (help him clear everything and he will give you the Wolf Rune)
- After killing the goblins and clearing the groves, Druid will come back
- Druid will then thank you for clearing the area and saving the people.
- Then Druid will tell players to talk to Rath again
- Then Rath will provide players with the Wolf Rune as a reward
- Then simply place the Wolf Rune in the missing slot and get the loots.
That’s all you need to know about Where To Find The Wolf Rune For Enclave Library Puzzle In Baldurs Gate 3. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.