Baldur’s Gate 3, developed and published by Larian Studios, is a role-playing game offering 12 classes and 11 races. As the third instalment in the Baldur’s Gate series, it continues to follow its predecessors’ dungeon and dragons theme. Players must participate in many quests and in a few of them, players will have many choices. One of the quests is called Investigate the Suspicious Toys in which players need to go to Rivington and investigate things. This guide will show you How to complete the quest called Investigate the Suspicious Toy in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Read More: Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 Save Bug, Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 HDR Not Working, Baldur’s Gate 3: Which Class Should You Play First, Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3) Revive Mayrina’s Husband and Give Her The Wand or Not
Investigate The Suspicious Toys quest guide
In order to complete the Quest called Investigate the Suspicious Toys, players need to follow these steps:
- Players after reading the letter will be guided to the Requisitioned Barn
- Players can find the barn southeast of Arfur’s Mansion
- There, players need to enter the barn and there are 2 ways to enter the barn:
- Use stealth and sneak in
- Go to the hill nearby and jump on the rooftop
- After entering the barn, players must look for the donation box full of toys
- Players can use their perception skill to find it faster
- Players then need to go to the back of the barn
- Then, players will see the box that is filled with teddy bears
- Then players will need to open it but there are traps (get hit) and will explode
- Players can disarm it but require level 20 to learn the skill
- The box doesn’t matter and players can continue the mission anyway
- Then players need to Speak with Manip Nelson. Then ask him and sort things out and after that players need to find Arfur.
- Players can find him in 2 places (one or the other): at the home or at the Sharess’ Caress.
- After finding him, players need to pass an intimidation check which will make Arfur tell the truth about the explosive toys.
- After that, players need to make a choice:
- Accept a bribe from Arfur
- let Arfur go
- kill Arfurim
- The choice doesn’t matter much as players will get the Arfur’s money and an Admission Pass to Gortash’s Coronation
- Players then need to go south of the Sorcerous Sundries to find the Felogyr’s Fireworks.
- Players then need to get to the 3rd floor as there, fireworks are being used as a cover to create explosives and then defeat every worker to complete the quest.
That’s all you need to know about How to complete the quest called Investigate the Suspicious Toy in Baldur’s Gate 3 If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.