Baldur’s Gate 3 is a role-playing game where players can play and choose between 12 classes and 11 races. The game was developed and published by Larian Studios. This game is the third game in the Baldur’s Gate series and it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme like the previous games. Players during the exploration and mission will come around many NPCs and side quests. One of the quests is called Arabella’s Parent’s quest in which players need to locate the parents. This guide will show you where to find Arabella’s Parents in Act 2 in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Arabella’s Parents’ Location in Act 2
In order to find Arabella’s Parents, players need to follow these steps:
- Players will find Arabella standing at the gate of the House of Healing
- Then asks you to find her parents who got lost in the Shadow Cursed Lands
- Players need to go inside the House of Healing to find the parents
- Then face off against the Malus Thorm and defeat him
- Players then need to talk to Sister Lidwin who is supposedly taking care of them
- The sad news is that they are Dead and the sister is hiding it
- Then players need to select one of these options:
- Persuasion (dice roll).
- Deception (dice roll).
- Go back to Arabella and tell her the bad news.
- She won’t believe the players but they need to wait for a few in-game days and go back to her.
That’s all you need to know about where to find Arabella’s Parents in Act 2 in Baldur’s Gate 3. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.