Baldur’s Gate 3 is a role-playing game where players can play and choose between 12 classes and 11 races. The game was developed and published by Larian Studios. This game is the third game in the Baldur’s Gate series and it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme like the previous games. There will be many puzzles which players need to solve to progress in the story or get some loot. One of the puzzles is called Abandoned Cistern’s Water and Temple Valve Puzzle in which players need to check the water levels of the cistern. This guide will help you with RBaldur’s Gate 3 BG3 Abandoned Cistern’s Water and Temple Valve Puzzle.
Read More: Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 Save Bug, Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 HDR Not Working, Baldur’s Gate 3: Which Class Should You Play First, Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3) Revive Mayrina’s Husband and Give Her The Wand or Not, Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3) Arabella’s Parents’ Location in Act 2
Abandoned Cistern’s Water and Temple Valve Puzzle
In order to solve the Abandoned Cistern’s Water puzzle, players need to follow these steps. Players will find themself stuck in the Gardener’s Basement. To get out players need to solve the puzzle. Here are the steps:
- Players need to divide the team (ungroup) so that each of the members will take different positions
- Then players need to make one member stand on the plate on the left side of the Gardener’s Basement.
- Also, another member stands on the plate on the opposite side same time
- 3rd member should go to the secret room.
- This will solve the puzzle and players can now move on to the next room.
- Before entering the next room, regroup all the members into the team once again(otherwise they won’t follow you)
- Then players would need to fight a boss in the next room called Bhaal.
For the Temple Vavle puzzle, players will encounter one of these rooms, here is the solution for that:
- Players first need to move the blue valve to the left
- This will increase the water level in the cistern.
- Then they need to move the red valve to the right
- This will increase the temperature level in the cistern.
- Then simply go to the next area which should be the Vault room.
That’s all you need to know about Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3) Abandoned Cistern’s Water and Temple Valve Puzzle. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.