If you are a fan of Dead by Daylight, you must be enjoying Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The game allows you to pick a character from the Massacre family or be one of the victims. The exit is essential to the game’s mechanics in any of its three maps. As a victim, you need to know about the exits to escape and win. As a killer, you must prevent that from happening. The way the various escapes works in the game is mostly with just different spawn location for items and devices they work on. In this guide, we will share all ways you can escape the Slaughterhouse in Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
All Slaughterhouse Exits in Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Like all the other maps in the game, the Slaughterhouse map also has exits in all four directions. The various types of exits in the game include the car battery exit, the generator exit, the fusebox exit in the basement, and the pressure gate exit. Each of the exits in the game has its own challenges, including minigames. But, if you have even played a few games, you should be familiar with the minigames. Here are all the exits in the Slaughterhouse map and the process to use them.
Car Battery Exit
You need to keep certain things in mind before proceeding with the car battery or the rear exit. The gate has electricity flowing that can kill you instantly. Also, you need a lockpick or the unlock tool to open the gate, so make sure you have it by looting green toolboxes around the map. Here is the entire process of opening the gate.
- In the Slaughterhouse map, both the car battery and the gate are close by on the West side of the map in the Parking Lot and Loading Dock. The car battery and the gate can spawn in any of the two locations.
- Once you find the gate, there will be a yellow cable leading away from the gate. Follow it, and it will lead you to the car battery.
- Interact with the battery, and the character will enter a small animation where they disable the battery.
- If a family member is nearby, they can immediately activate the battery, and you may get electrocuted.
- Once the battery is disabled, go to the gate and play the minigame to unlock the gate.
Like the Car Battery and Rear Exit, the Road Exit gate also has an electric supply powered by the generator. You need to disable it. Touching the gate without disabling the generator will electrocute and kill you instantly.
Before trying to escape, ensure you have a working unlock tool to open the gate. They are found in Blue Toolboxes scattered in the house. Once you have that, here is what you need to do.
- Find the Road Gate, which is located North side of the map as shown in the map. The exact location is Parking Lot and Loading Dock. Look in either of the two locations.
- Once you find the gate, follow the yellow cable leading away and you will find the generator in the same location as the gate.
- Interact with the generator, and the character will start kicking the generator until you get the notification that the generator has been disabled.
- Once disabled, the killers cannot enable the generator for 1 minute. Use this time to head to the gate.
- Using the unlock tool and playing the minigame, unlock the gate and exit.
Pressure Valve Exit
The pressure Valve Exit is a bit complicated as you need to find the Valve Handle First, then the Pressure Pump, and then open the gate. Here is how you can proceed.
- In order to use this exit, you need to first find the Valve Handle. You can find the Valve handle at these locations Facility Backdoor, Exterior, near Holding Pen, Exterior, near Tool Storage, and Windmill.
- Next, find the Pressure Pump. You can find them in Leatherface Lair or the Furnace Room.
- Go to the pressure tank and place the Valve Handle. You will now have a small minigame, the one you may have encountered in many other places. Turn the Valve handle until the Valve Opens. When that happens, there will be considerable noise, and the family members will be alerted. They will have a short time to turn off the pressure valve and restrict your exit. Once that time passes, the pressure gates will open and you can exit.
- Once the gates have opened, the family members cannot close them until 1 minute.
Fuse Box Exit
The Fuse Box is a bit complicated as it requires solving a puzzle and finding the fuse. Your first task is to find the Fuse. The Fuse can be found on the map, simply explore the map and look for electrical equipment on the wall. Here is how you can proceed.
- On the Slaughterhouse Map, there are four locations where you can find the Fuse – Cutting Room, Exterior, near Garage, Meat Inspection, and Facility Courtyard.
- Once you have the fuse, you will need a lockpick to open the fuse box as it is locked. After picking the lock and opening the fuse box, you will install the fuse, and then there is a puzzle.
- The fuse box puzzle is quite simple to solve. The Fuse Box can be found in Facility Backdoor, and Exterior, near Cattle Chute. There are different color chips on the left that you need to match with the chips of the same color in the fuse box. The second part of the puzzle is that you need to place the chips so that the numbers match up.
- After solving the puzzle, you will pull the handle, and the door in the basement will open. You have a shot duration of about 60 seconds to get to the door before it closes.