While the Fuse Box exit is more common due to the exit being inside the basement, which is easily accessible, the car battery exit is also an excellent way to leave the Slaughter Family’s house. The great thing about the car battery exit is that both the battery and door are close by, so unless the family members are nearby, you can make your escape easily. Here are the car battery and rear gate locations and how to escape.
How to Escape Using Rear Exit (Car Battery) in Texas Chain Saw Massacre
You need to keep certain things in mind before proceeding with the car battery or the rear exit. The gate has electricity flowing that can kill you instantly. Also, you need to lockpick or the unlock tool to open the gate, so make sure you have it. Here is the entire process of opening the gate.
- Depending on the level or map you are playing, go to the locations below, and locate the gate.
- Once you find the gate, there will be a yellow cable leading away from the gate. Follow it, and it will lead you to the car battery.
- Interact with the battery, and the character will enter a small animation where they disable the battery.
- If a family member is nearby, they can immediately activate the battery, and you may get electrocuted.
- Once the battery is disabled, go to the gate and play the minigame to unlock the gate.
Once the gate has opened, you are free to go. Here are all the locations of the car battery and rear exit gate, depending on the map you are playing.
Texas Chain Saw Massacre Rear Exit & Car Battery Locations
The car battery and rear gate locations are always the same. So, once you find the battery or the gate, follow the yellow cable to find the other in the exact location. Here are all the locations.
|Levels/Maps||Car Battery Locations||Rear Exit Locations|
|Family House||Car Graveyard||Car Graveyard|
|Slaughter House||Parking Lot|
With this, you should be able to escape the Slaughter Faily’s house using the rear exit or the car battery exit in Texas Chainsaw Massacre.