Xbox players have run into their fair share of problems, and one of the more recurring problems that players face is the 0x87dd0033 error. This error usually occurs if there is a server outrage, but can occur during other times as well. If you get this error pop up very frequently, then we got some tips to get it sorted. In this guide we will see how to fix Xbox Error 0x87dd0033
Xbox Error 0x87dd0033
Since this is a recurring error, there is no permanent fix for it. But there are some ways you can rectify the issue. Here we will see how to fix Xbox Error 0x87dd0033
This error usually occurs when the user is trying to log into their Xbox Live account or while trying to sign into Xbox One. It can also occur for PC players while trying to sign into the Xbox app. Here are a few ways to bypass the error.
- Check Server Status: Usually this problem occurs when the Xbox servers are down. If there is some maintenance or update to the servers, then you will likely not be able to log in. You can check the server status of Xbox on their Twitter page or sites like Downdetector
- Check Network Connection: Sometimes this problem does appear when you are facing network issues. Try restarting your router, shifting to a different router, or using a hotspot or Ethernet cable.
- Reboot console: You can try to power cycle through your Xbox console to get it up and running again. If that doesn’t work, then try doing a quick restart
- Check for Updates: If you have any pending version update, then try to get it downloaded and patched. Sometimes an incorrect version can also lock you out
- Disable Antivirus/Firewall: PC players can try to disable their antivirus or firewall software to allow you to log into your Xbox account
- Wait it Out: This error is a temporary error, and would usually resolve on its own. In case it has been several hours since you can log in, you can try contacting customer support to get the issue sorted.
That’s all there is to know about the Xbox Error 0x87dd0033 fix. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.