Baldur’s Gate 3 is a role-playing game where players can play and choose between 12 classes and 11 races. The game was developed and published by Larian Studios. This game is the third game in the Baldur’s Gate series and it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme like the previous games. Players will explore new places and meet new NPCs and animals. One of the remembered animals will be a strange Ox, which players will find quite amusing as there are a few options for what players can do after. This guide will show you What and where players can discover the Strange Ox in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Read More: Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 Save Bug, Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 HDR Not Working, Baldur’s Gate 3: Which Class Should You Play First, Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3) Revive Mayrina’s Husband and Give Her The Wand or Not, Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3) Arabella’s Parents’ Location in Act 2
What is the Strange Ox in Baldur’s Gate 3?
To find and talk to the Strange Ox, players can follow these steps:
- Players will meet the Strange Ox first time in Emerald Grove
- The Stange Ox will be standing there with its herd (with it being the leader)
- The strange Ox is standing just outside the Druid’s sanctuary, (where the Tiefling children spar)
- If players want to talk to the Strange Ox, they need someone who can speak to animals (proper conversation). Bring Wyll as he can talk to animals.
- Players can also bring and drink Potion of Animal Speaking.
- Players can strike a special interaction with him if players bring a Druid. This is when Strange Ox tell us about itself.
- In the conversation, the strange Ox will tell players that it’s a fellow Druid who has shapeshifted into an ox but this is a lie
- Players can even attack the OX and find out that he is an Ox.
- Killing the Ox will give Shapeshifter’s Boon Ring, which gives you a +1d4 bonus to all the character who has shapeshifted.
- It’s not worth killing the Ox as it will kill the other 2 Ox with its explosion and a few of you party members (at a low level)
That’s all you need to know about What is the Strange Ox in Baldur’s Gate 3. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.