Starfield is an action RPG game developed by Bethesda Game Studios, where players create their characters and allocate points to skills and traits. As players embark on their epic journey through space, they will complete many main campaign missions and side quests as well. Some of the missions will require players to make choices that can somewhat change the ending of the mission. One of those choices is given in the mission called That Money Can Buy in which players will know the hidden truth about Slayton and will face a choice to either kill him or deal with Musgrove. This guide will show you what choice to make between Starfield Kill Slayton or Deal With Musgrove in Starfield.
Starfield Kill Slayton or Deal With Musgrove
Players will get to know the real truth about Slayton and how he knows about corporate espionage, back alley deals, or even the offhand assassination attempt. This will be known in the mission called Money Can Buy in which players are given these 2 choices:
- Kill Slayton
- Make a deal with Musgrove
If players decide to Kill the Slayton, they need to do these things:
- Players need to go through the elevator doors during the That Money Can Buy mission
- Then players see the Attack option in the dialogue menu
- If players decide to pick it, they have to fight Slayton and his high-level guards
- The fight can be somewhat tricky but not that difficult
- After defeating the Slayton, players can loot the entire penthouse.
- The penthouse contains a room full of weapons room, a fully stocked wine rack, and many other items
If players decide to Make a deal with Musgrove, this choice will be given to players regardless as players will meet him. If players decide to kill Musgrove, that might just be the worst decision they can make their companions hate or dislike this action (not 100% but still a chance).
It is recommended to go with the first option “Kill Slayton” as that will provide players with the penthouse loot. Even though that option has some consequences as well. the rewards are very good for the first choice and as for Musgrove, he is in a very dire situation and most likely will be killed anyway.
That’s all you need to know about what choice to make between Starfield Kill Slayton or Deal With Musgrove in Starfield. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Starfield and various other games.