Starfield is an action RPG game developed by Bethesda Game Studios, where players create their characters and allocate points to skills and traits. As players embark on their epic journey through space, they will also complete many main campaign missions and side quests. There will be many quests players will find on planets by chance or by accepting many missions. One of the areas which players will unlock would be the locked room at Pilgrim’s Rest. then players will need to find a Scorpion Sting which can be found in the Ancient Ruins area of Hyla II. The ruins require players to solve a Glyph puzzle to enter. This guide will help you find the Scorpions Sting on Hyla II and also help in solving the Glyph puzzle in Starfield.
Where to Find The Scorpions Sting on Hyla II (Solve Glyph Puzzle)?
In order to find the Scorpion Sting in the ruins of Hyla II, players need to follow these steps:
- When players reach Hyla II, they will find a gigantic scorpion-like creature
- After passing those creatures, players will find an odd glyph at the end
- Players now have to solve the puzzle to move forward:
- The glyph’s four nodes are the driver of the beam and players can use them to move the beam up, down, left, and right.
- First, need to move the beam of light down (Rotate the left Glyph three times)
- Then make it go to the left (bottom Glyph once)
- After that, make sure that it hits the final star of the Scorpius constellation on the ground
- After hitting the constellation, the puzzle will be completed
- After this players will reach the Oborum III and players will complete the scorpion sting part of the mission
- The mission can be continued afterwards as there are some parts left.
That’s all you need to know about Where to Find The Scorpions Sting on Hyla II (Solve Glyph Puzzle) in Starfield. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Starfield and various other games.