Soul Knight Prequel takes place before the events of Soul Knight, and you have to fight enemies while trying to save Mystraea. There are several characters to pick and different classes to choose. Each character and class has their pros and cons, and we have ranked all of them according to their skills and abilities. In this guide we will see all Soul Knight Prequel classes and characters ranked from best to worst.
Soul Knight Prequel Class and Character Tier List
There are a few characters and classes that stand out amongst the others. Here we will see all Soul Knight Prequel class and characters ranked
- Cyber Rebellion Best Characters Tier List (2023)
- Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains Best Characters Tier List (2023)
- HoloCure Best Characters Tier List 2023
Here we will be ranking all characters and classes in tiers, starting from S Tier to D Tier. any character and class that falls under S Tier are OP, and you should definitely have that skill or character in your party. D Tier are average characters and bad skills, but they can help you under certain circumstances. D Tier characters are great for early game, while S Tier characters are great for late game. Anything else that falls in between are good for early to mid game, but you should always aim for characters ranking higher.
Soul Knight Prequel Best Class Tier List
- S Tier – Assassin, Bastion, Elementalist, Pyroknight
- A Tier – Artillerist, Ranger, Stormblade, Warrior
- B Tier – Aegis, Archer, Pyromancer
- C Tier – Tempest Mage, Thief
- D Tier – Stormwarden, Warliege
Soul Knight Prequel Best Characters Tier List
- S Tier – Assassin, Engineer, Necromancer, Paladin, Rogue, Special Forces
- A Tier – Airbender, Interdimensional Traveler, Knight, Robot, Taoist, Trap Master
- B Tier – Alchemist, Elf, Priestess, Special Ops, Time Traveling Ninja, Vampire, Werewolf, Witch
- C Tier – Berserker, Demonmancer, Priest, The Beheaded, Wizard
- D Tier – Druid, Element Envoy, Miner, Officer
That’s all there is to know about all Soul Knight Prequel characters and classes ranked. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.