Sea of Stars is a turn-based RPG that follows the journey of two Children of the Solstice, who combine the powers of the sun and moon to perform Eclipse Magic. During the early stages, players will be training in the Zenith Academy to increase their skills or learn new skills. Players will be talking to the headmaster but to reach the headmaster’s office is a journey on its own. This guide will show you How to Enter the Headmaster’s Room in Zenith Academy in Sea of Stars.
How to Enter the Headmaster’s Room in Zenith Academy?
In order to reach the headmaster’s room in the Zenith Academy, players need to follow these steps:
- The first thing players need to do is find and get Moraine’s Office Key
- To find the key, players need to go to the town of Mirth and go to the Moraine house
- In the house, players will find a chest and inside the chest, there will be the key
- Then players need to go to Evermist Island with the key by passing and backtracking from Sleeper Island
- After that, players need to go to X’tols Landing (walk there as fast travel is not available yet)
- Players can see the full way to get to Evermist Island in the article shown below:
- After returning to Evermist Island, players need to go to the Mooncradle
- Then players need to take the lift up to the Zenith Academy
- Then, players need to keep walking and take the stairs which will lead to the door of the headmaster’s office
- After that, simply Interact with the door and use the key to open the door.
- Players will find a chest and the Moonstone Bracer accessory.
That’s all you need to know about How to Enter the Headmaster’s Room in Zenith Academy in Sea of Stars. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Sea of Stars and various other games.