Remnant 2 is a thrilling action-adventure game you can enjoy on your own or with 2 other friends in co-op mode. The game features a range of classes you can choose from, each with its strengths and weaknesses. There are many Armor and relics for players to farm in the game as well. Some of the armor and relics are hidden or some of them are locked behind quests. One of those secret relics is called Lifeless Heart which provides healing and also doubles the capacity of the relics. Finding the relic can be difficult, But don’t worry, this guide will show you How to get Lifeless Heart Secret Relic & Ravager’s Mark Amulet in Remnant 2.
How to get Lifeless Heart Secret Relic & Ravager’s Mark Amulet?
In order to get the Lifeless Heart Relic and the Ravager’s Mark Amulet, players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to go to Ravager’s Lair which is located in the Yaesha
- Players will then need to fight the Corrupted Ravager boss
- As soon as the boss fight starts, players will be given the option to kill the Doe
- During this option, players will get an option to grab the Ravager’s Mark Amuket
- After getting the Amulet, they need to teleport to the Forgotten Grove waypoint
- Players then need to go to the Ravager-Doe statue which is in the Forgotten Grove
- After finding the statue, players need to equip the Ravager’s mark amulet and the statue will start moving
- This will open a doorway to the secret room.
- Simply drop inside and players will find themselves in front of a tomb and collect the Fruit of Death.
- Then players need to eat the fruit of Death 3 times, after eating each time players will die and respawn.
- After the 3rd death, players will see that they have gotten a new relic which is called Lifeless Heart Secret.
That’s all you need to know about How to get Lifeless Heart Secret Relic & Ravager’s Mark Amulet in Remnant 2. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Remnant 2 and various other games.