Pokémon Scarlet and Violet do not just emphasize catching Pokémon alone, but you also have to participate in school and take tests. These tests will help you recollect all that you have learned, and will also help you improve your relationship with your Teacher. There are two stages to the exam, midterms, and finals, and passing the finals will help you get a special reward from the respective Teacher. In this guide, we will see all the final exam answers for the math paper in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet – All Math Final Exam Answers
You will get all the coursework for your subject the more you attend the classes, which makes answering the papers very easy. Here we will see all the math final exam answers in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
You need to answer 4 out of 5 questions correctly to pass the exam. The paper will have multiple choice, so you have to select the right answer. Let’s take a look at all the final exam answers for math below.
- How many Great Balls could you purchase with $3,000 if each one costs $600?
- If a Water-type move with a power of 100 lands a critical hit on a Grass-type Pokémon, what will the move’s power be?
- Under normal conditions, what percent chance does Stone Edge have to land a critical hit?
B.) 12 percent
- If a Pokémon uses Swords Dance twice to boost its attack by four stages, how much damage will its physical moves then do?
B.) Triple Damage
- If a Rock-type Pokémon whose Tera Type is Rock Terastallizes, what will the power of its Rock-type moves be multiplied by?
After completing your exam, talk to the receptionist to know how you fared. If you passed, you will receive XP Candies Medium x5 as a reward.
That’s all there is to know about all math final exam answers in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.