Payday 3 is the next addition to the first-person shooter series by Starbreeze Studios, carrying forward the heist-centric narrative of its predecessor Payday 2. The game involves a team of players embarking on various missions with the aim of amassing as much wealth as possible. One such mission, titled “Dirty Ice”, tasks players with executing a jewellery store heist and making a successful getaway with the loot. Players can opt for one of two strategies to complete the mission: “Stealth” or “Overkill”. Despite having identical objectives, these strategies require vastly different approaches. This guide will provide insights on how to tactfully navigate the “Dirty Ice” mission using the “Stealth” strategy in “Payday 3”.
Dirty Ice Stealth Guide
In order to complete the Dirty Ice mission in the most Stealthy way possible, players need to follow these steps:
- After getting into the mission area, players need to divide their team into 2 (2 and 2)
- Then the first team will go to the main entrance and watch the main store (forget about them for now as they are just looking at the store)
- Then the other 2 players need to go to the right of the shop (outside)
- Get inside the backdoor of the shop by lockpicking it (players need to look around for the crowd as they can be alerted)
- Players then need to be aware of the on-goers location as they can alert the guards
- Then players need to make their way to the basement and go to the security room to get their hands on one key card and also turn off the power security camera
- After doing that, players need to make their way to the above floors and to the manager’s office
- After that, the main lobby teammates need to move as well but with the manager
- Then the basement team need to open the office and make an call on the telephone to lure the manager, this will make the manager come to the office and check it
- Then players need to take her hostage and then get access to the Vault
- Then make her use the Red button on the table to open the vault door (only one lock)
- Players then need to collect all the Jewellery in the store and make their way to the vault
- Then finally unlock the vault using the keycard they found in the basement
- Then loot that as well and then players need to transfer all their bags to the backside of the shop
- There, a Van will be waiting for the bags and the players.
- Load the goods and take off
That’s all you need to know about How to complete the Dirty Ice Missions in a Stealthy way in Payday 3. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Starfield and various other games.