Palia is a simulated MMO game that allows players to build their own houses, develop relationships with villagers, and engage in trade. In the game, players are tasked with building and maintaining a farm, planting crops, and completing various tasks assigned by traders or villagers. These tasks may include growing vegetables or crafting items. There are many things to collect in the game for cooking crafting and even for selling stuff. One of those items is called Emerald Carpet moss which is used for crafting furniture. Vampire crab is a material which players can easily find beaches and can be sold. This guide will show you where to find Emerald Carpet Moss & Vampire Crab in Palia.
Where to Find Emerald Carpet Moss in Palia
In order to find the Emerald Carpet Moss in the game, players need to go to these locations:
- Emerald Carpet Moss is mostly located in the southern area of the map
- Players need to go close to the water areas
- The area where players can find the Emerald Carpet moss are:
- Fisherman’s Lagoon
- the Mayor’s Estate
- the Remembrance Garden
- Players can find the moss near the coastline near the grass close to the cliff.
Where to Find Vampire Crab in Palia
In order to find Vampire Crab, players need to do these steps and go to these locations:
- There are only a few places where players can find this Vampire crab
- The most known area for Vampire Crabs is the beaches surrounding the enigmatic Flooded Fortress
- Players also need to go to the area from 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM in-game time.
- When catching the Vampire Crab, players need to be very careful and need to approach it with slow movements and stealth walk
- Otherwise, players will scare the animal away and they need to wait the next day
That’s all you need to know about where to find Emerald Carpet Moss & Vampire Crab in Palia. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Palia and other games.