Baldur’s Gate 3, developed and published by Larian Studios, is a role-playing game that offers players the choice of 12 classes and 11 races. As the third instalment in the Baldur’s Gate series, it continues to follow the dungeon and dragons theme of its predecessors. Players must navigate through various doors and buildings to progress in the story or find items. One such door/curtain is the Mystic Force Curtain, located in House of Hope. This guide will provide you with the solution to the puzzle and show you how to open the Mystic Force Curtain of House of Hope in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Read More: Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 Save Bug, Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 HDR Not Working, Baldur’s Gate 3: Which Class Should You Play First, Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3) Revive Mayrina’s Husband and Give Her The Wand or Not
How to open Mystic Force Curtain in House of Hope?
In order to open the Mystic Force Curtain, players need to follow these simple steps:
- Players first need to go to the House of Hope to find the Curtain
- To remove the Mystic Force Curtain, players first need to head to Raphael’s Archive room located in House of Hope’s west
- After entering the archive room, players need to avoid touching any loot in the altars as it is bait to start a fight
- Then players need to talk to Archivist and they need to show interest in getting the Orphic Hammer.
- Then players need to pass a persuasion or intimidation check and then the purchase happened.
- the Archivist will also suggest an invitation to have a “little fun” with Raphael’s lover. (Weird)
- Now players have the formal Bodouir Invitation and can now enter the Mystic Force curtain without resistance.
That’s all you need to know about how to open the Mystic Force Curtain of House of Hope in Baldur’s Gate 3. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Baldur’s Gate 3 and other games.