Modern Warfare 2 has a myriad of Killstreak and Scorestreak options available that will help you in the game, but to attain the killstreak or scorestreak perk you need to complete the required objective, which is to get the required number of kills or score in a game without dying. In this guide, we will see how to get and use the S.A.E Killstreak in Modern Warfare 2.
Modern Warfare 2: How to Get and Use SAE Killstreak
To use any killstreak perk, you need to get the required kills or score without dying. Here we will see how to get and use the S.A.E Killstreak in Modern Warfare 2.
Read More: Modern Warfare 2: All Killstreaks
The S.A.E Killstreak will call in a missile using a tablet, and you can pinpoint any three locations which need to be bombed. To get this perk, you need to get 7 kills or 875 points in a single round without getting yourself killed. You can play under any multiplayer map, but you need to meet these requirements. If you get killed, your score or killstreak will reset, and you will be forced to start over.
To equip the S.A.E Killstreak, just follow the steps below.
- Head over to the Weapons tab in the main menu
- Select the Killstreak option. You can find it beside the Multiplayer Loadout option
- Scroll through the options till you can find the S.A.E Killstreak
- Select it and equip it to an empty slot
- When you are in the game, you can just press right on the D-Pad (console) or number 5 (PC) to bring up the radial menu to use the killstreak.
- You can select your targets by checking the map on the tablet and pressing the left mouse button (PC), X/R2 (PS), or A/R2 (Xbox) on the target location.
- You can select up to 3 target locations to fire the missile.
Is the S.A.E Killstreak Glitched in MW2?
Currently, the S.A.E Killstreak is glitched, as any player who activates the killstreak and picks up the tablet gets stuck, and they are unable to select the target location or even put down the tablet. The only way out of this is to get killed in the game, wait for the timer to hit the 30 seconds mark, or restart the game.
That’s all there is to know about the S.A.E. Killstreak and how to use it in Modern Warfare 2. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.