A new COD title, Modern Warfare 2 boasts a new set of lethal equipment in its arsenal of weaponry. Since it is tough to keep in mind all this vast amount of information in this game, we have made a list so you can look at it at a glance. Several more guides on Modern Warfare 2 can be seen on our MWII page; please check them out. These will help you get prepared to have that edge over other players in having intel.
Modern Warfare 2 Beta Lethal Equipment List
The developers at Infinity Ward have given the players nine options for lethal equipment in Modern Warfare 2. Some fan favorites have made a comeback (C4, claymore, throwing knife), while others are brand new (Drill Charge). Some of these have been renamed to keep things interesting for the users. We will be listing all the lethal equipment available to use in Modern Warfare 2, so keep reading until the end.
- Frag Grenade: This is a cookable fragmentation grenade. You can throw this near or on other players, and it will damage them significantly if it hits.
- Molotov Cocktail: Molotovs, or as players call them, Mollys, are flammable throwables that cover the entire area of impact in flames. This also has a very high damage output.
- C4: C4 has been seen in almost all the past COD games. This equipment can be stuck to any surface and then detonated using a remote from anywhere on the map.
- Claymore: This highly damaging lethal equipment can be used as a proximity-activated explosive mine.
- Sticky Grenade: As the name suggests, you can set a timer and throw these grenades that will stick to any surface. It explodes when the timer runs out.
- Proximity Mine: This is a land mine that, when enemies are in proximity, gets launched in the air and explodes, dealing heavy damage to the surroundings.
- Thermite Grenade: This is an incendiary grenade that sticks to surfaces.
- Throwing Knife: This throwable knife can be retrieved when you go to the target and pick it up. It gives you one shot kills.
- Drill Charge: This new piece of equipment can use a thermal lance to burrow into surfaces before it explodes. This will damage any enemies behind a wall or partition. It will add another layer of strategy to the close-area combat situations in Modern Warfare 2.
We have covered all the lethal equipment available in Modern Warfare 2. Please check out our content from the homepage to see everything Call of Duty. Thanks for reading this article.