The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom was released recently and they are a lot of things players can try and enjoy. During their exploration, players will find many shrines and enemies and even more chests. Players after opening the chest or buying from the vendors can obtain many items or Armor. One of the items players can get is Sheik Mask which only provides aesthetic value nothing else. This guide will show you how to find the Sheif Mask in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Read More: How to Get to the Third Shrine in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, How to Repair Weapons in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom- how to find the Sheik Mask?
There are multiple ways players can get their hands on the Sheik Mask, here are all the possible ways, players can get the mask:
- Eliminating enemies at Desert Colesium
- Players need to go to South Lomei Labyrinth
- After that enter the coliseum and defeat the enemies
- Players then need to open the chest and they will get the Shiek’s Mask
- Buy the mask from the Seller
- Players can go to the Bargainer Statue in the Depth
- After that, simply go to the shop and get the Sheik’s Mask for 400 Poes
- Scanning the amiibo
- Press the “L” button on the switch which will open the Ability Wheel.
- Select the amiibo icon then go to the open area
- Scan the amiibo, Sheik (Super Smash Bros), and you will get the Sheik’s Mask
- Players might need to try this method more than once to get the Sheik’s Mask.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the Sheik’s Mask in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and various other games.
Read More: Zelda Tears of the Kingdom – How to Make Fan from Korok Frond, Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – How to Get Glide Shirt