With the latest release of the new DLC called San Andreas Mercenaries for GTA Online, players have a multitude of new things to do and complete. The DLC offers a variety of new content, including new missions, vehicles, and trade options. This guide will provide you with all the necessary information on how to unlock trade prices in GTA Online San Andreas Mercenaries and take full advantage of the new trade options available.
How to Unlock Trade Prices in GTA Online San Andreas Mercenaries?
In order to unlock the trade prices, players need to follow these steps:
- If players want to unlock new vehicles in the trade they need to have the new DLC
- Then, players need to pay for the Operations terminal
- The operations terminal is on the Avenger so players need to go there.
- After that, players need to complete the On Parade Mission
- After finishing the mission, players finally be able to unlock the trade prices
- After that, players can trade vehicles (either buy or sell them)
NOTE: players can even complete specific mission to be to trade a few special vehicles as well.
Players can check out how to start the On Parade Mission on our website.
That’s all you need to know about how to Unlock Trade Prices in GTA Online San Andreas Mercenaries. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about GTA Online San Andreas Mercenaries and various other games.