With the release of Genshin Impact 4.0, players now have a new region Fontaine to explore and with regions, players have many unique puzzles to solve, chests to collect and many new resources to grab as well. With the release of a new region, players have been introduced to the new Hydro Archon and have to complete the quest to get further into the story. There are many new puzzles introduced in the game along with the new region. One of the new puzzles is located in the Hot Spring of Beryl Region, in which players can’t enter the hot spring because the water is too hot and need to find 3 hydro granum to unlock the chest. This guide will show you How to unlock Precious Chest in Fontaine Hot Spring of Beryl Region in Genshin Impact 4.0.
Hot Spring of Beryl Region Puzzle solution (Precious Chest)
In order to unlock the Precious chest located in the Hot Spring of Beryl Region in Fontaine, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to go to this teleport in Beryl Region
- Then they need to make their way to the Hot Spring/pond
- There, players will see the locked chest in the middle
- Then players need to go around the lake
- There they will see a few enemies surrounding a Hydro totem, defeat the enemies to free the Hydro totem
- Then players need to go forward and destroy the object to free another hydro totem
- The third hydro totem will be located in the bushes behind the spike roots (burn them to free the Hydro totem)
- After that, players need to go to the centre of the lake where the chest is.
- Players then need to go and collect the hydro molecule and activate the totems
- Then simply stand in the middle of those 2 totems and players will unlock the chest
That’s all you need to know about How to unlock Precious Chest in Fontaine Hot Spring of Beryl Region in Genshin Impact 4.0. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Genshin Impact and various other games.