There are many underground areas in Fontaine and some of them are well hidden behind a quest or some exploration puzzle. With the release of Version 4.4, players have a new area to explore which connects Liyue to Fontaine. This area also has many underground areas which are part of some side quest or the main story. One of the new underground areas is called Carps Rest which needed to be unlocked for the main story quest of this patch. This guide will show you How to unlock Carps Rest in Genshin Impact 4.4.
How to unlock Carp’s Rest?
In order to unlock the underground area called Carps Rest, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to start the new quest called Qiaying of the Scared Mountain
- Then players need to complete the first 3 sub quests of the main quest
- Then players need to travel to the Yilong Wharf town (by teleporting)
- There, they need to talk to the old man standing near the practice area
- Then simply follow the quest and players will get the quest called The Could Padded Path to the Chiwang Repose
- Then simply follow the quest and players will be able to unlock the Carps Rest area
- This will also unlock the Rainjade Oblation Spirt Carp as well
That is all you need to know about How to unlock the new underground area called Carps Rest in Genshin Impact 4.4. If you find this guide helpful, you can check out our website for more detailed guides and news about Genshin Impact 4.4 and various other games.