In Star Wars Jedi Survivor, you can immerse yourself in a story-driven Action RPG that lets you explore vast worlds and find various items and chests along the way. You can also tame and mount some of the wild creatures that inhabit these worlds, and use them to travel faster and easier. This guide will teach you how to tame and mount the wild creatures in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
Read More: How to open Crypt of Uhrma Puzzle solution and How to get Exile Outfit and colours in Star War Jedi Survivor
How to tame creatures in Star Wars Jedi Survivor? (Mounts)
In order to tame the wild creatures, players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to progress in the story enough to get to Forest Array on Planet Koboh
- Players then need to take the path to the Meditation point and go to the platform above the winged creature.
- After that, players need to kill Mogu and climb the roof of the Auxiliary Arrat Telescope
- Players then need to make their way to the other side of the telescope and cut through the Bilemaw Den to get across the gap.
- After some fighting, players will come face-to-face with Relter.
- After progressing through this chapter, players will reach the summit of the Forest Array
- After that, players will finally unlock the ability to tame Nekkos.
- On the Desert moon of Jedha, players will learn to tame Spamels and Manta Bats
Now players can tame the 4 wild creatures in Star Wars Jedi Survivor now. After this players can use the Nekkos to fly around the world and explore the area. Players can even store the tame creature like Nekkos in the Stables of Rambler’s Reach outpost.
That’s all you need to know about How to tame creatures in Star Wars Jedi Survivor and use the creature as mounts. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Star Wars Jedi Survivor and various other games.
Read More: How to open Crypt of Uhrma Puzzle solution and Star Wars Jedi Survivor Ramblers Reach Outpost Puzzle Solution